Parity claims to be the world’s fastest and lightest Ethereum client. It is written in the Rust language, which offers improved reliability, performance, and code clarity. Parity is being developed by Ethcore, which was founded by several members of the Ethereum Foundation.
- Website: https://ethcore.io/parity.html
- Github: https://github.com/ethcore/parity
- Gitter chat: https://gitter.im/ethcore/parity
Arch Linux packages are community maintained by Afri Schoedon and quininer.
- https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/parity/ (stable, latest release)
- https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/parity-git/ (unstable, latest develop)
Some people have reported success with Parity on Raspberry Pi 2.